Thursday, June 21, 2012

Live Long and Prosper.

Star Trek, anyone?

Adam picked up his new car last weekend, courtesy of Shalee's sister! It's an Oldsmoblie Aurora which looks uncannily like a spaceship. It is extremely comfy and has all four wheels that run beautifully so there are no complaints about the car, but it has earned Adam the nickname of Captain Kirk. This has been my favorite joke all week- "Hey Captain, let's go to ____." I'm sure he thinks it is just as funny the 15th time. :)

Even the mirrors look like the SS Enterprise!
The above picture isn't his actual car, but it is the same make/model. I have a little surprise for his car next time we (the car and I) are alone. Being computer/Silhouette savvy, I cut a Star Trek (Technically, Starfleet Command) logo out of black vinyl. I can't wait to slap that baby on the bumper!


I'm not going to tell him and see how long it takes before he realizes he's been commanding the SS Enterprise. He has a 24-hour shift today, so I have to be patient for the car to come back. Patience has always been my strong suit. :)

4 comments:

  1. I take it Adam is not a regular reader of your blog, huh? You are a funny, funny girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all. And he ended up loving the sticker. And I have been "commissioned" to make an Air Jordan decal next haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DID I MISS THIS POST!?!?!? That is AWESOME! Hahaha, that will make Tahnia so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Shalee- He ended up finding it the same day I put it on. I think he secretly loves it. :)

    ReplyDelete