Friday, June 15, 2012

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner!

I love freebies. Especially when I feel like I've had to earn them (by leaving a comment on a FB thread). I've been entering all the Craft Warehouse drawings lately and guess what? I WON!

I waited very patiently (right, Adam?) for what felt like an entire month, or like a week, and my package finally came! In the package was Bo Bunny's Hello Sunshine collection. 
See my patience? I managed to take a picture before I ripped into everything.

Brads & Trinkets (aka sparkly, shiney goodness)

Stamps, Jewels, and Petals.

Stickers, Buttons, and Rub-ons.

The whole mess. Beautiful paper and chipboard stickers are behind everything.
I cannot wait to dig in to this stash! It is all very summery and bright ....and perfect for a baby shower, perhaps?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment