Monday, May 21, 2012

Pop or Soda?

I say soda. Everybody else I know (except my Aunt Susie, I believe?) uses "pop". Either way, I hardly ever drink the stuff except when I'm crafting. I blame my mom, there is just something about crafting that makes me yearn for a soda. Lucky for me the 7-11 closest to my apartment has the absolute best soda machine! You can choose your poison (for me, diet coke) and add in cherry, vanilla, or lemon flavoring. Addictive, I tell you!



PS- I am never again using Blogger from my phone. Wonky formatting and the picture refuses to turn upright.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I don't know what it is about crafting and pop (I have NO idea why you've always called it soda!). I just can't scrapbook without a Diet Coke close by.... and that's getting difficult because I'm slowly trying to cut down and then cut out pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Switch the coke out for sparkling water! OR you could get one of those cool soda stream things. Then you would have to go through the effort to make the soda and water might be the more convenient choice! (and you can make sparkling water and juices with it)

    ReplyDelete