Thursday, May 3, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog and my first ever blog post! I'm not sure if I'm even sharing this with anybody yet, or if it will just become a mussing of my daily life. In case you are reading this and happen not to know me, I am a twenty-something college student working towards a degree in nutrition!

I definitely consider myself to be an old soul trapped in a young  body. In between studying and homework, I thoroughly enjoy crafting, gardening, cooking, thrifting, and pretty much anything grandma-esque. I am the first to admit that 90% of my craftiness comes straight from Pinterest inspiration, and another 10% must be genetic (thanks, Mom!).

I am constantly working on at least 3 projects at a time. My current projects are:
  • Planting flowers for Mother's Day for my Mom and Grandma (this will hopefully be my next post!)
  • Making cards with my beloved Silhouette machine to go with those Mother's Day flowers. 
  • Conjuring up a Mother's Day card and gift for the boyfriend's mom (because that woman deserves it!!). 
  • Midterms, homework, reading, bleh. Can't wait for summer break!
I am an avid blog follower, and I hope I will provide you with as much inspiration as other bloggers have given me! See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment